Thursday, September 18, 2008

I said to myself that I would try to do this everyday, even if I didn't have the time to write anything good. 

Part of it is so that...ummm...I guess so that I can keep track of what my days are doing. They all are ending so fast that as I am making progress, I have a hard time reflecting on all that has gone on up to this point. 

There has been so much, and so much still to go. 

I have been feeling really tired and lazy more frequently. I know I should see a doctor about this, with my family history of diabetes and all that, but I keep putting it off. 

I start school again next week and I'm just counting down the days. I want to learn again and this time I know I can finish. 

I have to go, so I can't really finish this, but I'll come back to it later. 
So many things I still want to write about...the state of our surroundings is one of them. My fear about what there is to hope for is another. The idea that time is running out for another topic. The feeling that I'm always struggling to connect to what's important and how confusing it all is. 

No comments: